Q. What is a Hebrew Israelite?
A. All (so-called Black) people of America who are descendants of slaves are the original Hebrew Israelites (Jeremiah 13:19 & Jeremiah 14:2).
Q. How many tribes of Israel are there?
Q. Which tribe is the so-called black folks of America, who are descendants of slaves?
A. Judah (pronounced Yehudah in Hebrew)
Q. What sets your organization apart from other organizations?
A. The Nation of יהוה (Yahweh) is unique and set apart from all other nations. We are not a nation because we own the same land; we are a nation because the same spirit inhabits our minds. That spirit is the Spirit of יהוה. We believe in the moral teachings of Yahweh Ben Yahweh.
Q. Why do Hebrew Israelites say they are the chosen people?
A. According to the scriptures, יהוה Yahweh is the covenant God of Israel.
- Exodus 5:1 God of Israel
- Exodus 9:1, Deuteronomy 7:6,
- I Peter 2:9,
- I Chronicles 28:4,
- Jeremiah 13:19 & 14:2
Q. How can I find proof that Yahweh is God?
A. You can begin your journey with a Google search, a good dictionary, a Bible dictionary, a thorough search using The Strong’s Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible Hebrew Dictionary Reference #3068, and other biblical references concerning the name of God.
- In Genesis, whenever the word, “NAME” is associated with the Divine Being, that name is YAHWEH (Genesis 12”8; 13:4; 26:5).
- In Genesis, whenever the word, “NAME” is associated with the Divine Being, that name is YAHWEH (Genesis 12”8; 13:4; 26:5). Reference: THE NEW BIBLE DICTIONARY, by J.D. Douglas, Page 478.
- In the dictionary section of KJV Thomas Nelson Bible
We invite you to visit the Nation of Yahweh to purchase “Who Are You” & “You Are Not a Nigger” the following, יהוה Yahweh, Strictly Speaking, YAHWEH is the only “NAME” of God.
Q. Who is the leader of your group?
A. We are the Nation of יהוה. We follow the laws, statutes, judgments, and commandments of the Most High יהוה and His Son יהוה בּן יהוה. That being said, יהוה is and will always be our leader.
Q. Who Is יהוה בּן יהוה (Yahweh Ben Yahweh)?
A. יהוה בּן יהוה is the spiritual leader and founder of the Nation of יהוה. He came to resurrect the lost sheep of the house of Israel, the tribe of Judah. יהוה בּן יהוה literally translates to “God the Son of God.” He came to manifest the Name of יהוה John 17:6.
Q. Do you believe that man, Yahweh Ben Yahweh is God?
A. YES, it is not absurd to think that a man can be God since man is made in the image and likeness of God (Genesis 1:27).
- God by definition, is a title for The Supreme Being. And while there is a hierarchy in creation for all things, i.e., there are gods many and lords many (1Cor 8:5-6).
- יהוה (Yahweh) is the God of gods Deuteronomy 10:17.
- יהוה בּן יהוה (Yahweh Ben Yahweh) came in the flesh as the son to manifest the name יהוה (Yahweh) John 1:14 & Galatians 4:4-7.
- His teachings reveal that we too are gods and all of us are children of The Most-High Yahweh. Psalm 82:6.
Q. Is Yahweh Ben Yahweh still alive?
A. Yes, on May 7, 2007 YBY ascended to the Father. Although his flesh is no longer with us, His spirit lives in all of those who are doing the will of יהוה (Yahweh) in the earth.
Q. Are you associated with any other groups or leaders?
A. Although we respect any group and/or leaders who take it upon themselves to publish the truth and/or worship the name יהוה and His Son יהוה בּן יהוה, the Nation of יהוה is not professionally partnered with any other groups, organizations, or leaders. We follow the teachings of the Honorable יהוה בּן יהוה exclusively, using the Holy Bible as our rule and guide for faith and practice of the laws, statutes, judgments, and commandments of יהוה.
Q. What Happened to the Nation of Yahweh Properties?
A. Matthew 24:1 & 2 states,
- And יהוה בּן יהוה went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to [Him] for to shew Him the buildings of the temple.
- And יהוה בּן יהוה said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
Certain Individuals within the US Government worked in conjunction with certain individuals in the media to undermine the rise of יהוה בּן יהוה and the Nation of יהוה. With STILL unproven accusations and relentless harassment in the media, they effectively sabotaged the economic vitality of our business and family enterprises. The Temple, warehouses, schools, hotels, apartments, vehicles, equipment, and furniture was completely lost, and many loyal followers became dislocated .
Q. Does your group follow any particular eating habits?
A. We follow the divine dietary laws for Hebrew Israelites and the World as given to us by יהוה בּן יהוה directly from the Bible. There are some beasts that we have been instructed not to eat. This includes pork, sea food (anything that does not have both fins and scales), and a number of other unclean animals. (Please read Leviticus Chapter 11 and Deuteronomy Chapter 14).
- (Include a link to Yahweh Ben Yahweh’s Divine Dietary Law)
Q. Do you believe in tithing?
Q. How do I pay my Tithes?
A. We invite you to visit www.thenationofyhwh.com and click on the tithes link on the menu. Here are other ways to pay:
- CashApp to $DonateNOY
- Mailing Address: Payable to NOY c/o BOTH Foundation P.O. Box 555115 Orlando, FL 32855
- PayPal: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Text “Donate” or “Pledge” to 504-386-4579
- Zelle: email@example.com
Q. What are the tithes collected used for?
A. All tithes are used to address the expenses of kingdom building. This requires us to be able to give attention to physical properties nationwide, as well as publishing and administrative concerns designed to ensure our prosperity and growth as a nation (Malachi 3:6-10).
Q. Where is your church, Temple or building located?
A. The Nation of has an outreach and network of support that spans the globe. We have coordinated some our local organizing efforts in New Orleans, LA Miami, Orlando, Palm Beach County, and Holiday, FL.
- The Yahweh Life Center: 1701 St. Anthony Street New Orleans, LA 70116 | 504-298-5299
- Yahweh Education Center Miami: 1065 NW 108th Street Miami, FL
- Yahweh Education Center Orlando: 750 South Orange Blossom Trail Suite 26 Orlando, FL
- B.O.T.H. Palm Beach County: 561-719-9527
Q. Do you have to be black to be a part of the Nation of Yahweh?
A. The Nation of יהוה is made up of those that follow the laws, statutes, Judgments and commandments of God יהוה. This includes all moral people, that believe in morality as the way of life. One can be born into the tribe of Judah. However, one must be reborn into the Nation of יהוה
- Q.The name Jesus is a translated version of the name Yahshua (Joshua). The origin of the word reveals its meaning to be, “יהוה is Salvation.” There is evidence that 2000 years ago a Hebrew Israelite man walked the earth in his true Hebrew name Yahshua Ben Yoseph. The Son of God stated that he would come in his Father’s name John 5:43 and that name is Yahweh, according to all to biblical scholars. We believe that Son was and still is. יהוה בּן יהוה.
Q. Do Hebrew Israelites believe in multiplying wives?
A. No. Please read Deuteronomy 17:17, 1 Timothy 3:2, Titus 1:6.
Q. How long have you been in existence?
A. We are the children of the Most High יהוה (Psalm 82:6), a.k.a., the children of Israel spoken of in the Bible. Starting in the 16th century, we were enslaved and systematically robbed of all knowledge of our true history, culture, language, names, land, and any connection to the Most High יהוה The Honorable יהוה בּן יהוה came to awaken us to this reality in 1979. However, יהוה possessed us in the beginning of His way, before all the works of the Old Testament Bible (Proverbs 8:22).
Q. How should I dress at the feast? What should I wear?
A. We encourage you to wear professional attire or dress as well as possible. However, we are more concerned with your desire to learn more about יהוה and the truth as it pertains to your relationship with Him. We as Hebrew Israelites wear long white robes, with diadems which represents our crown. Nevertheless, we invite you to do your best. But come as you are and keep the laws of יהוה.
Q. What day do you keep the Sabbath?
A. יהוה blessed the seventh day. We keep it every seven days into perpetuity from sundown Friday to sundown Saturday. In reality, there is no such thing as Friday or Saturday. It just so happens that the 7th day falls in that time slot. It will never fall in a different time slot. After all, it is to be kept every seven days.
Q. How do I prepare for the feast?
A. Maximize your blessing by keeping the Feast of יהוה as an act of obedience and submission to the Living God יהוה. Leave all of your worries, fears, bills, and problems to be addressed when you return home. Focus on the fact that יהוה chose you out of many to receive something in particular from Him this feast. Pay 10% to יהוה and 10% to yourself first: and don’t touch what you pay yourself. Then watch יהוה bless you to be able to make it to the feast and take command of your finances, your health, and your life. It is also recommended that you register early so that we can accommodate you more effectively for all of your feast needs.